Who can I contact about lost or found property?

Found property turned in to the Dubuque Police Department is maintained in accordance with Iowa Code.  If the owner of the property is unknown, the property will be disposed of after a ninety (90) day holding period.  If you find property that you would like to turn over to the police department, please contact dispatch at 563-589-4415 at any time.  If you have lost property and would like to inquire if it is in police custody, please call 563-587-3801 between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM on Monday - Friday.

Show All Answers

1. Who can I contact about lost or found property?
2. How do I file a complaint against a police officer?
3. How do I submit a compliment about an officer?
4. What is the law concerning loud mufflers?
5. Can I pay a speeding or other traffic ticket online?
6. How do I retrieve a vehicle that has been impounded/towed?