The July/August 2018 issue of City News is now available!
Click on the thumbnail at the right to open a PDF or click here to view an interactive PDF.
In this issue:
- City to Begin Curbside Collection of Electronics
- Holiday Curbside Collection Changes and New Rate
- Art on the River Driftless - August 3
- Boards & Commissions Vacancies - We Need Your Expertise!
- AmeriCorps is Hiring Reading Tutors
- The Jule - Youth Bus Passes
- Be on the Lookout for the Bicycle Library!
- Building Services Notifications
- Summer Sustainability Fair - July 14
- City Manager’s Message
- Port of Dubuque Marina Happenings
- City Launches Adopt-a-Spot Program
- New Faces and Retirements
- MyDBQ - The City's Official App