City of Dubuque Extends Suspension of In-Person Bill Payment at City Hall
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Jan. 21, 2022 -- For Immediate Release
DUBUQUE, Iowa – The City of Dubuque is extending the suspension of in-person payment of utility bills and parking fines at City Hall until Monday, Feb. 14.
This temporary closure of the utility bill payment windows in City Hall is due to COVID-related staffing issues and concerns for public and employee health during the current surge in COVID cases.
Utility bill payment options during this period include:
- Online at www.cityofdubuque.org/payment.
- By phone 24/7 by calling 563-589-4144 and then selecting option #1 for phone payments. E-check payments will have no fee. Credit cards will have an applicable transaction fee.
- At the drop box outside City Hall at the 13th Street entrance (please do not put cash in the drop box).
- Checks can be mailed to: Utility Billing, City Hall, 50 W. 13th St., Dubuque, IA 52001.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) and e-check automatic bill payments will continue as regularly scheduled.
- Payments can be made at U.S. Bank, Dubuque Bank and Trust, and Fidelity Bank locations if you are a bank customer.
Parking tickets can be paid online at www.cityofdubuque.org/payment
, dropped off at the City Hall drop box, paid by credit card over the phone, or in-person at the City’s Intermodal Center located at 950 Elm St. open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For additional information, contact Utility Billing at 563-589-4144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #