Monday, Nov. 16, 2020
Dubuque County: 52 New Cases, 16 Recoveries, and 1 Death. 3,117 Active Cases.
Iowa: 2,350 New Cases, 6 Deaths, 294 Recoveries, and Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,392
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 52 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 7,857
- Iowa: 2,350 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 187,035
- Dubuque County: 1 additional death. Total deaths to date = 79
- Iowa: 6 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,991
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 57 as of Nov. 14. (7 more than Nov. 13.)
- Iowans Currently hospitalized = 1,392* (113 more than yesterday.)
* = Record High
- The IDPH dashboard now includes details on hospitalizations by age group and by primary diagnosis vs. secondary diagnosis. For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/hospitalization-analysis
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 16. Total number of recoveries = 4,661
- Iowa: New recoveries = 294. Total number of recoveries = 108,174
IDPH designates positive cases as recovered after 28 days if there are no observable signs or symptoms of COVID-19
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 3,117 active cases (35 more than yesterday)
Active cases are determined by subtracting the total number of recovered cases and deaths from the total number of positive cases to date.
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (Calculated by IDPH)
- Dubuque County: 5 long-term care facility outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 121 positive cases (same as yesterday) and 45 recoveries (same as yesterday):
- Dubuque Specialty Care, Dubuque (6 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (76 positive cases, 18 recoveries)
- ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (11 positive cases, 5 recoveries)
- Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (7 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (21 positive cases, 18 recoveries)
- Iowa: 100 outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 2,916 positive cases, 1,386 recoveries, and 934 deaths to date.
For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
- 107 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 40,883
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 24.6%, average to date = 19.2%.
- 5,411 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 1,105,488
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 23.2%, average to date = 16.9%