City of Dubuque Facility Closures Extended to July 6
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
May 29, 2020 -- For Immediate Release
DUBUQUE, Iowa – The City of Dubuque is extending current building closures to the public until July 6, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. City services to the public are still operational and available either online or via phone or email.
Departments are making efforts to ensure minimal disruption to public services during this time. City officials will continue to evaluate safety and public service needs, and plan to implement a phased approach to reopening.
Closed facilities/offices include:
- City Hall (50 West 13th St.)
- City Hall Annex (1300 Main St.)
- Housing and Community Development Department (350 West 6th St., Suite 312)
- Intermodal Transportation Center (950 Elm St.)
- Leisure Services Department (2200 Bunker Hill Rd.)
- Multicultural Family Center (1157 Central Ave.)
- Municipal Services Center (925 Kerper Ct.)
This extension of closures does NOT apply to the following facilities, which are open with safety protocols in place:
- Bunker Hill Golf Course
- Miller Riverview Park & Campground
- Port of Dubuque Marina Docks
- All City parks (playgrounds, pavilions, restrooms, and other amenities remain closed until further notice)
As a reminder, parking meter enforcement and enforcement of all parking regulations will resume on Monday, June 1.
Please visit www.cityofdubuque.org
for the most current information on City schedule modifications and closures.
# # #