The Summer 2019 Activity brochures have arrived to the Leisure Services Department! Please see the list below for easy ways to register for your Summer 2019 activities.
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION can be processed at www.cityofdubuque.org/recreation - a small convenience fee is charged by the hosting company and this fee is non-refundable. Payment accepted by MasterCard or Visa credit card. (NOTE: If you have been approved for a Family Scholarship, in-person registration also began on Monday, April 8th - no online registration allowed for Scholarship families.)
2. MAIL in your registration to the Leisure Services Department, 2200 Bunker Hill Road, Dubuque, Iowa 52001.
3. E-MAIL your registration to email@example.com.
4. FAX in your registration to the Leisure Services Department, 563-589-4391. Payment accepted by MasterCard or Visa credit card.
5. DROP OFF your registration IN-PERSON to the Leisure Services Department between the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Our Summer 2019 brochure is also available ONLINE FOR VIEWING, as well as available for pickup at the Carnegie-Stout Public Library, City Hall, Multicultural Family Center and the Port of Dubuque Marina.