Recovering a Towed Vehicle

Before you can recover a towed vehicle, all outstanding parking tickets for all registered vehicles under your name must be paid plus an administrative fee.  You may pay these charges in the Finance Department at City Hall, 50 W. 13th Street, at the Parking Division office at 950 Elm Street, or at the Law Enforcement Center at 770 Iowa Street.  The amount owed must be paid by cash or credit card, except at the Law Enforcement Center, where tickets/fees must be paid in cash.  After all of the charges are paid, you will be given a receipt to take to the towing company. You will also be responsible for paying the towing company for towing/storage costs.