Information Services Manager
1300 Main St.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The City of Dubuque maintains a centralized information processing center for all City departments and divisions. This service is provided by maintaining current information processing techniques to record, compute, store, process and convey information. Among the goals of this activity are to:
- Provide direction for current and future technology projects
- Maintain and enhance the City's network infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance the City's investment in computers, servers and related peripheral equipment
- Provide end-user training and support for installed software
- Provide for adequate safeguards and security of the City's digital information
- Provide project management for the City's Geographic Information System
The Information Services Department is staffed by an Information Services Manager, a Senior Network / Systems Administrator, two Lead Applications / Network Analysts, one Information Technology Specialist, and one User Technology Specialist.