Library Board of Trustees
Seven members appointed by the Mayor
with approval of the City Council
to four-year terms.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- To have charge, control, and supervision of the Carnegie-Stout Public Library
- To employ a Librarian and such assistant employees as may be necessary for the proper management of the Library
- To select or delegate the selection of books, pamphlets, magazines, periodicals, papers, maps, journals, furniture, fixtures, stationery, and supplies for the Library
- To authorize use of the Library by nonresidents of the City
- To have exclusive control of the expenditures of all taxes levied for Library purposes as provided by law