Skip to Main Content
How Do I...
You Are Here:
to receive a text message or email when new bids are added!
Format for Printing
CITY OF DUBUQUE BULK OIL RFB
The City of Dubuque Public Works Department is accepting bids for bulk oils for delivery between April 2018 and April 2019. Sealed proposals must be received in the office of the Equipment Maintenance Supervisor by 3:00 pm on April 18, 2018.
Send your bid to:
Attention: Tom Kuhle
City of Dubuque Public Works Department
925 Kerper Court
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
All bids are subject to the following criteria:
1. No bid may be withdrawn after scheduled closing time for receiving bids.
2. All bids will be publicly opened. Any bids received after the time designated will be returned unopened.
3. Bid shall be good for 60 days after receipt by City of Dubuque.
4. Envelope containing bids shall be plainly marked –Public Works Bulk Oil Bid
5. Exclude any federal excise and state tax.
6. Bidder must complete bid proposal forms in their entirety. Only bids received on the bid response sheet will be accepted. All products must be bid as this is an all inclusive bid.
7. Bidder must provide a brochure of each of the products being bid.
8. The bidder must specify the name brand and product number of each item being quoted.
9. Bulk oils shall be bid FOB City of Dubuque Municipal Services Center, 925 Kerper Court, Dubuque, Ia. 52001. Delivery is to be made directly to the noted facility location.
10. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids or any part thereof, or to accept any bid or part thereof deemed to be in the best interest of the City.
11. The vendor shall complete proposal forms in their entirety. Any quotes not signed by an authorized representative of the vendor will be disqualified.
12. The awarded vendor shall be required to carry insurance, the minimum coverage/limit, or greater if required by law or other legal agreement, in Insurance Schedule F attached. If the vendors limits of liability are higher than the required minimum limit then the contractor’s limits shall be this agreement’s required limits.
Please see attached document for additional detail.
3/30/2018 10:00 AM
4/18/2018 3:00 PM
See attached document for details
Any concerns or questions regarding this bid should be directed to Tom Kuhle, Equipment Maintenance Supervisor at (563) 589-4245, Monday through Friday, 6:30 PM – 3:30PM.
See attached document
Return To Main Bid Postings Page
Pay a Bill or Fine
Agendas & Minutes
Bids / RFPs
Code of Ordinances
City Services Guide
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow