Season swim passes are now Individual photo ID cards. New pass purchases require everyone getting a pass to go to the Leisure Services Department, 2200 Bunker Hill Road, to have a photo taken and ID card printed. RENEWALS may be paid for online (www.cityofdubuuqe.org/recreation; choose registration link; choose Membership), by mail or in person at the Leisure Services Department. These passes will admit individuals during the period of May 27, 2017 through the winter/spring season of 2018. Click here for application information.
Tentative 2017 Summer Opening Date for Flora and Sutton is May 27, 2017! See individual pool pages for hours.
Household pass: $135 per household, and $162 for nonresident; plus $6 per person above six persons
*Once a household pass is purchased, household members may come in separately to get a picture taken.
Youth pass: $50, and $60 for nonresident Adult pass: $85, and $102 nonresident
Low income passes are available to city residents; must present valid documents to obtain discount. Replacement fee: $5 per card, once issued a new card, the old card is deactivated.
A household is defined as up to 6 members and/or dependents RESIDING within the same household and are regulated to the following:
1. A household must include at least 1 adult with a maximum of 2 adults.
2. A youth or "child" is defined as through age 17.
3. College aged dependents are considered as a household adult.
4. For any household over 6 persons, additional fees apply per additional person.
5. Foreign exchange students and foster care children are considered as members.
6. Sitters, caretakers and guardians are considered as a household "adult" regardless of age.