FAQs and Troubleshooting
Question: Help! I can't get back to my saved application!
Don't worry. Just follow these simple steps to get back to where you were:
- Go to the homepage
- At the top of the page, click "Site Tools"
- From the drop down menu select "My Account"
- Log in using the username/email and password used when saving the application
- Select "Forms Center" on the left
- Find "Saved Progress" to complete the application
NOTE: Applications will not be able to be retrieved one the deadline has passed.
Question: Help! My attachments disappear when I try to save my form!
Yes, our system doesn't save attachments before you are ready to submit. You must include your attachments ONLY when you are ready to submit your application.
Question: Help! I seem to be stuck and I don't know why.
Before you get too frustrated check to see if you have done the following:
- Ensure that you have filled in all required fields
- Check to see that you have reattached your attachments if you are working from a saved form
- Make sure you are using an updated version of your browser
- Try a different browser
- Check that your attachments are not titled with special characters
- Make sure you check the "I am not a robot" box so the site knows that your application isn't spam
- Finally email firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook message us or text 563-5802485 you have tried all of the above and still experience difficulties.
Question: Can I submit a paper application this year?
This year only online submissions will be accepted.
In an effort to simplify and streamline the process applications must be submitted online:
For Art on the River http://www.cityofdubuque.org/Art-on-the-River
Luckily, the process is quite simple and convenient. You can save your work and keep coming back to it until you are ready to submit.
Question: When is the deadline for submissions?
March 27th at midnight is the deadline.
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered. The Office of Arts and Cultural Affairs reserves the right to extend this deadline if it sees fit. Proper notification of any extension will adequately publicized.